Home of the 2007 & 2008 Skins Game and host of Big Break Indian Wells, Indian Wells Golf Resort is the finest of Palm Desert golf. The 36-hole golf resort features a magnificent 53,000 square-foot clubhouse and is the only facility in California with two courses ranked in the Top 30 "Best Courses You Can Play" in California by Golfweek Magazine.
In October, Indian Wells Golf Resort will unveil a new after dark golf and entertainment experience called “Shots in the Night” on October 18th. The new attraction will be open for public play Thursday through Saturday from sundown until 10 p.m. and will feature Glow Golf on the practice range, NextLinks Putting Green Games on the seven-green putting course, a new food truck dining option, music and clubhouse food and drink specials.
Experience Indian Wells during the day and during the night with this great package which includes:
- 4 Nights' Accommodations at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells (4th Night Free) Breakfast at Course Clubhouse each day
- 1 day of Unlimited Golf on Players Course
- 1 day of Unlimited Golf on Celebrity Course
- 1 day of Unlimited Golf on either course Free Arrival Round
All this starting at: $250* per person per night (based on double occupancy)
- Adding a round of night golf - Book in Advance
- Adding a round of golf on departure day
- Adding lunch at the course, any day
- Reserving a lesson with PGA Professional
For more information, call 800.495.5520 or online at www.indianwellsgolfresort.com.
*Offer valid on arrivals through 12/31/18.