A Unique Stay and Play in the Copper Valley
Rolling through the foothills, the Saddle Creek Golf Resort's 18-Hole championship course was designed by Carter Morrish and opened in 1996. This scenic and challenging course features both gentle and dramatic changes in elevation. Breathtaking views are just part of the experience, including dramatic views of the Sierras, Yosemite and a plentiful variety of wildlife. Natural lakes, streams and grasses frame each hole with flashed bleach white bunkers to excite your every shot.
This stay and play at Saddle Creek in Copper Valley includes:
- One night stay in a luxurious course-side Bungalow (no minimum)
- Two rounds of golf per person, 10:00 am Shotgun
- One breakfast or lunch per person in the Copper Grille
- Unlimited use of our practice facilities, short game area and Sports Club
- Golf cart delivered to your door each morning
Packages start at $119 per person, double occupancy weekdays, $149 per person weekends.
To book, call 209.753.0574 and be sure to mention the 2019 Troon Escape Special to receive this special offer.
*Rate is per person and based on double occupancy. Reservations are limited and based on availability. A credit card guarantee will be required at the time of booking room reservations. Advance reservations required. Reservations canceled with less than 72-hour notice will be charged to the booking credit card. Room tax will be applied. Proper golf attire is required.