Troon's Helicopter Golf Ball Drop Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this Troon's Helicopter Golf Ball Drop is Troon Golf, LLC a Delaware limited liability company, 15044 North Scottsdale Road, Suite 300, Scottsdale, Arizona 85254.
- Troon's Helicopter Golf Ball Drop is open to all participants aged 18 or over that make a donation of at least $10 on the program website located at http://www.driveforpch.com before 9:00pm PST Thursday, November 16, 2017.
- Employees and immediate family members of employees of Troon Golf and its affiliates are eligible to take part in the "Ticket Drawing."
- The Drawing is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Prize Draw Period
- The Drawing will commence on Friday, November 17, 2017.
- Entry into the Drawing is made by all participants aged 18 or over that make a donation of at least $10 on the program website located at http://www.driveforpch.com before 9:00pm PST Thursday, November 16, 2017. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of participants that donate and therefore incapable of calculation.
- The Promoter shall have the right to substitute the prizes being offered with one of equal or greater value. $1,000 first prize is based on 1,000 golf balls sold. $500 prize if only 500-999 balls sold and $250 prize if 499 or less are sold.
- The prize winners (and not the Promoter) shall be responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes incurred by them related to the receipt of any prize they win in the Drawing.
- Entry to the Drawing shall be limited to all participants aged 18 or over that make a donation of at least $10 on the program website located at http://www.driveforpch.com before 9:00pm PST Thursday, November 16, 2017.
- The decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For each $10 donated before 8:30am PST Friday, November 17, 2017, all participants aged 18 or over receive a numbered golf ball that will be dropped from a helicopter at Troon North Golf Club in Scottsdale, Ariz. on November 17, 2017. The ball that goes into the hole or is closest to the pin wins the prize. If multiple balls are in the hole, prize will be split amongst winners.
- The winner's name will be available on request from Troon Golf by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope to the address provided above.
- If Troon's Helicopter Golf Ball Drop is not able to be performed on the designated day of November 17, 2017 for any reason, including weather conditions or mechanical issues, a random drawing will be held among the participants on November 17, 2017 to select a winner.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, online, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the Drawing; or (3) for any event which may cause the Drawing to be disrupted or corrupted. Entrants who tamper with Drawing code will be disqualified.
- By entering into this drawing by virtue of donation of at least $10 on the program website located at http://www.driveforpch.com, participant agrees to release the promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Ticket Drawing.
- The Promoter disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, users, equipment used in the Drawing, or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. The Promoter makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing or these terms and conditions prior to the cessation of the Drawing for any reason, including for technical reasons such as computer viruses, bugs, tampering or technical failures.
- By entering the Drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of the State of Arizona. The Promoter and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of the State of Arizona shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Drawing and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Arizona, provided that for the exclusive benefit of the Promoter, the Promoter shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of an entrant's residence.