Troon-managed facilities throughout Arizona are uniting to raise funds for Phoenix Children's Hospital through Troon's "Drive for PCH," which includes – "Hit the Green for PCH."
From August 29 - November 18, 2019, golfers are invited to take part in the various contests at the following Troon-affiliated facilities (call or visit facilities for program details):
• Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club - Maricopa, AZ - 480.367.8949
• Blackstone Country Club at Vistancia - Peoria, AZ - 623.707.8700
• Copper Canyon Golf Club - Buckeye, AZ - 928.252.6783
• Golf Club of Estrella - Goodyear, AZ - 623.386.2600
• Lookout Mountain Golf Club - Phoenix, AZ - 602.866.6356
• Pinetop Country Club - Pinetop, AZ - 928.369.4375
• Poston Butte Golf Club - Florence, AZ - 520.723.1880
• Quintero Golf Club - Peoria, AZ - 928.501.1500
• The Phoenician - Scottsdale, AZ - 480.423.2449
• The Westin Kierland Golf Club - Scottsdale, AZ - 480.922.9283
• Troon North Golf Club - Scottsdale, AZ - 480.585.7700
• Whirlwind Golf Club - Chandler, AZ - 480.940.1500
How does the "Hit the Green for PCH" work? Make a $10 donation on designated par threes. Participants automatically receive a certificate good for 15% off their next purchase in the host facility's golf shop. Those that land their shot anywhere on the green are upgraded to a 30% off certificate, while those who stick their shot inside 10 feet of the hole win a 2020 National Troon TwoSome Card, valued at $599.
And the best part of all...100% of the money raised is donated directly to Phoenix Children's Hospital!
Troon's Drive for PCH has raised more than $438,000, since the program launched in 2011. The fundraising goal for 2019 is expected to exceed $100,000 during the course of the promotion. Funds will be presented to Phoenix Children's Hospital during the 21st Annual Phoenix Children's Hospital Golf Tournament held Friday, November 22 at Troon North Golf Club in Scottsdale, Ariz. Click here for more information on Phoenix Children's Hospital Annual Golf Tournament at Troon North Golf Club.