<< Back to True Club Solutions
In the process of executing capital improvements, many times facilities overlook the all-important steps of determining the operational functionality of what they are building and whether or not it’s being done as efficiently as possible. Having been involved with the construction and redesign of hundreds of structures, TCS provides clients an array of construction and advisory services intended to help reduce unneeded expenses during construction, to ensure operational functionality of what is being built, and to assist in mitigating corrective capital re-investment once complete.
- Offered on an Extended Service Basis only (6-month minimum)
- Access to National Procurement Program (1-year minimum)
All TCS pricing based on customized project scope.
- Initial Site Visit, Architectural Review, Budgeting, Design & Development.
Bidding & Contract Award
- Assist with preparation of bids & contracts, accuracy & consistency review and contractor selection.
- Assist with construction schedules, coordinate infrastructure installation, site visit & attendance at construction meetings and provide recommendations regarding change orders, invoices and value-engineering.
- Utilize Troon National Procurement Program for FF&E, work with designer to review and select FFE, recommendation on operating systems and coordination of pre-opening marketing.