- Phase 1 – Initial Due Diligence, Work Product and Delivery
- Phase 2 – Optional Extended Services to Offer Guidance on Phase 1 Work (6-month minimum)
- Access to National Procurement Program (1 Year Minimum)
All TCS pricing based on customized project scope.
Golf Course Site Audit
- This includes a walk of the property to determine the condition of turf, bunkers and common areas in relation to property’s current budget.
Agronomic Plan Assessment and Creation
- A review with property representatives of the course’s current agronomic practices, including, but not limited to, fertilizer & chemical applications, irrigation, drainage, staffing levels and associate workflow.
- Analyzes current equipment maintenance procedures and expected equipment longevity.
- Benchmarks property’s agronomic expenses versus like facilities and identifies possible areas of improvement.
Property Assessment Report and Recommendations
National Procurement (if applicable)