1.The promoter of this Alex Noren Find My Bag Competition is Troon Golf, LLC a Delaware limited liability company, 15044 North Scottsdale Road, Suite 300, Scottsdale, Arizona 85254 (the “Promoter”)
2. The Alex NorenFind My Bag Competition is open to anyone who plays golf at a participating Troon Venue during the period the bag is there. Entries will be limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries may only be submitted by posting a photograph to #findnorensbag as outlined on the landing page located at https://www.troon.com/find-norens-bag/. No purchase is necessary:
Closing date for entries will be Sunday April 5th 2020.
3. Employees and immediate family members of employees of The Promoter, participating Troon Venues and their affiliates are not eligible to take part in the CompetitionDrawing
4. The Competition is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Competition Period and Prizes
5. The Competition will deem to have ended after April 5th when Troon International selects the winner
6. The winner’s prize (the “Prize”) to include the following:
7. Entry into the Competition is made by any person who has posted a photograph of themselves with the bag to the official #findnorensbag
8. There is no cash alternative to the prizes, and the Promoter shall have the right to substitute the prize being offered with one of equal or greater value
9. The prize winners (and not the Promoter) shall be responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes incurred by them related to the receipt of any prize they win in the Competition
10. The decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
11. The winner’s name will be available on request to the Promoter by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the address provided above
12. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, online, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the Competition; or (3) for any event which may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
13. By entering into this Competition, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Competition or the Prize
14. The Promoter disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the web site, users, equipment used in the Competition, or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. The Promoter makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prize
16. The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or these terms and conditions prior to the cessation of the Competition for any reason, including for technical reasons such as computer viruses, bugs, tampering or technical failures
17. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of the State of Arizona. The Promoter and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of the State of Arizona shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Competition and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Arizona, provided that for the exclusive benefit of the Promoter, the Promoter shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of an entrant’s residence
18. Competition is open to any golfer playing at a participating Troon venue during the period that the bag is there.
19. The winning prize will consist of an Alex Noren Tournamnet golf bag.
20. Troon Internationalr will select the winner based on the photographs submitted