1. The promoter of this Golfer Survey Drawing is Troon Golf, LLC a Delaware limited liability company, 15044 North Scottsdale Road, Suite 300, Scottsdale, Arizona 85254.
2. The Golfer Survey Drawing is open to individuals aged 18 or over that complete the survey online before Monday, October 26, 2020 by 11:59pm EST.
3. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Troon Golf and its affiliates are not eligible to take part in the “Golfer Survey Drawing.”
4. The Drawing is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Prize Draw Period
5. The Drawing will commence Monday, October 26, 2020 by 11:59pm EST.
6. Entry into the Drawing is made by entrants that register online before the closing date (Monday, October 26, 2020 by 11:59pm EST.). Details of how to register are located on the email. There will be one winner selected. The odds of winning are dependant on the number of entries made and therefore incapable of calculation.
7. There is no cash alternative to the prizes, and the Promoter shall have the right to substitute the prizes being offered with one of equal or greater value.
8. The prize winner (and not the Promoter) shall be responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes incurred by them related to the receipt of any prize they win in the Drawing.
9. Entry to the Drawing shall be limited to entrants who have completed a Golfer Survey online before Monday, October 26, 2020 by 11:59pm EST.
10. The decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be randomly selected from all entrants who have completed a Golfer Survey online before Monday, October 26, 2020 by 11:59pm EST in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. The winning name will be available on request from Troon Golf by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope to the address provided above.
13. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, online, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the Drawing; or (3) for any event which may cause the Drawing to be disrupted or corrupted. Entrants who tamper with Drawing code will be disqualified.
14. By entering into this drawing by virtue of completing a Golfer Survey online, participant agrees to release the promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Golfer Survey Drawing.
15. The Promoter disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, users, equipment used in the Drawing, or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. The Promoter makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
17. The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing or these terms and conditions prior to the cessation of the Drawing for any reason, including for technical reasons such as computer viruses, bugs, tampering or technical failures.
18. By entering the Drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of the State of Arizona. The Promoter and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of the State of Arizona shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Drawing and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Arizona, provided that for the exclusive benefit of the Promoter, the Promoter shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of an entrant’s residence.