TROON EXPANDS PRIVATE CLUB MEMBER BENEFITS PROGRAM – TROON PRIVÉ PRIVILEGES
Scottsdale, Ariz. (March 11, 2019) – Troon®, the leader in club management, development, and marketing, has expanded its popular private club member benefits program and re-launched it as Troon Privé Privileges. Qualified members of Troon Privé-managed private clubs can begin taking advantage of the new Troon Privé Privileges program immediately.
“The new Troon Privé Privileges program is a game changer in the private club world,” said Rob DeMore, president, Troon Privé. “As the Troon brand continues to grow through partnerships and acquisitions, Troon Privé members will see the quality and perks of their membership grow through enhanced golf and lifestyle benefits beyond the fairways, restaurants and fitness facilities of their home club.”
Through Troon Privé Privileges, members of Troon Privé-managed private clubs receive extraordinary golf and lifestyle benefits throughout the world. Qualified Members of participating Troon Privé clubs enjoy access to Troon Privé golf courses; opportunities to experience Troon Golf resort and daily fee locations at preferred rates; half-price rental clubs for themselves and their guests at all Troon Privé locations; access to amenities at participating private clubs (fitness facilities, tennis, aquatics and dining); and preferred benefits at participating Cliff Drysdale Tennis clubs and resorts. Plus, all members of Troon Privé clubs receive benefits with Avis Rental Cars, Ship Sticks, Entertainment Benefits Group, Suntex Marinas, AMPD Golf Performance and more.
Benefits of the Troon Privé Privileges program, include:
- Private Club Golf – Full Members benefit from the privilege of playing 100+ private courses at the Troon Privé Member Rate, bringing up to three guests at the host club’s accompanied guest rate and receiving half-price rental clubs.
- Private Club Amenities – Full Members enjoy amenities at participating Troon Privé clubs, with access to fitness, tennis, aquatics and/or dining.
- Resort & Daily Fee Golf – Full Members receive preferred golf rates at 150+ Troon Golf resort and daily fee courses worldwide.
- Cliff Drysdale Tennis – Full Members enjoy preferred access, rates and benefits at Cliff Drysdale Tennis clubs and resorts throughout the United States and Bermuda.
- Rental Cars – All Members receive up to 25 percent off car rentals and other seasonal benefits when you travel.
- Ship Your Clubs – All Members can send their clubs to and from their next golf destination with ease and save 10 percent off every time they use the white glove, door-to-door shipping service.
- Entertainment – All Members can explore exclusive offers for shows, sports, events, concerts, theme parks, movies and much more.
- Marinas – All Members can embark on a superior experience with special savings of 25 percent off rentals at an extensive network of saltwater and freshwater Suntex Marinas.
- Golf Performance Training – All Members can choose from any of the 12 AMPD Performance solutions-based Feel Better, Play Better or Unleash Your Swing programs and receive 50 percent off.
In the coming months, Troon will continue to add benefits and experiences to the Troon Privé Privileges program, including access to more golf courses, vacation packages, lodging and more.
Troon Privé represents the very best in private member clubs in the Troon portfolio. With more than 100 clubs located around the world, including Centurion Club in England, St. James Plantation in North Carolina, BallenIsles Country Club in Florida and Pronghorn in Oregon, Troon Privé’s unique collection of clubs consistently provide members with unparalleled service, outstanding course conditions and the finest in club amenities. For more information on the new Troon Privé Privileges program, visit www.TroonPrive.com.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Troon is the world’s largest golf management company providing services at more than 360 locations around the globe, including 280 golf courses at 246 facilities. In addition to golf, Troon specializes in homeowner association management, private residence clubs, estate management and associated hospitality venues. Troon’s award-winning food and beverage division operates and manages more than 150 restaurants located at golf resorts, private clubs, daily fee golf courses and recreational facilities. With properties located in 35 states and 30 countries, divisions of Troon include Troon Golf, Honours Golf, Troon Privé (the private club operating division of Troon), Troon International, Cliff Drysdale Management and RealFood Consulting. There are currently 60 Troon-affiliated properties featuring 80 golf courses on national and international “Top 100” rankings. Troon-affiliated properties include Bayside Resort Golf Club in Selbyville, Delaware; Kapalua on Maui, Hawaii; Mauna Lani on the Kohala Coast on Hawaii; Lofoten Links in Norway; and Mollymook Golf Club in Australia. For additional news and information, visit www.Troon.com, or connect with Troon on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Blog, Press Room, or subscribe to Troon Golf & Travel.