Scottsdale, Ariz. (April 6, 2020) – Troon®, the leader in club management, development, and marketing, has introduced a new guest and member-facing resource titled “Moments Matter” to help Troon-affiliated clubs and their communities stay connected. The impetus behind the Moments Matter platform is simple, Troon and its affiliated facilities are here to help, inspire, and lead communities through these challenging times.
Moments Matter resources are available to Troon-affiliated clubs through digital download and include a collection of stories, activities, information and moments that keep us all connected. Moments Matter content is developed daily by Troon associates and corporate leaders around the world or through Troon partners. Troon-affiliated facilities may then customize the content to fit their club needs, and then digitally deliver fresh programming to members, guests and followers on a regular basis. Response and engagement continue to rise with each communication. All Moments Matter resource assets fall under three pillars:
- Moments to HELP – Through discernible actions, we’re here to help – help members, support staff, serve communities, and assist one another. Examples include: associates delivering groceries to those in need, staff members making face masks for local hospitals and club staff leading local food drives.
- Moments to LEAD – Through innovation, communication and action, clubs focus on serving the needs of members and guests. Examples include: adapting to changing situations, while serving the social and physical fitness needs of members and guests.
- Moments to INSPIRE – Through programming and communication bringing life and inspiration. Continuing to fuel passions for fun. Examples include: Golf lessons, fitness classes, tennis tips and cooking advice, plus entertaining short stories and videos all delivered digitally to communities.
“We believe in the power of memorable and meaningful moments, especially in the current circumstances,” said Tim Schantz, president and CEO, Troon. “Be kind, be purposeful, and take care of one another. These are values that guide us as a company and are the pillars of our Moments Matter initiative.”
In addition to the club and facility-level Moments Matter initiatives, Troon Corporate is also focusing on the program’s help, inspire, and lead pillars. Brief examples include:
- Moments to HELP – In an effort to assist Arizonans in need (home state for Troon’s corporate headquarters), Troon is supporting St. Mary’s Food Bank in Phoenix through sales of 2020 Arizona Summer Troon Cards. The program, launched locally on April 2nd, has already raised more than $5,000 for the state’s largest food bank.
- Moments to LEAD – The Troon Corporate team implemented, and continues to update, an online resource guide for club leaders and associates which includes up-to-the-minute health and legislative directives, best practices and messaging templates.
- Moments to INSPIRE – Troon is providing daily online content from Top 100 golf instructors including complimentary Mon-Fri Facebook live sessions, daily tennis/fitness content from Cliff Drysdale Tennis and culinary content from RealFood Hospitality, Strategy and Design.
“Since launching the Moments Matter initiative some 10 days ago, the response from members, guests and associates around the world has been extremely positive,” added Schantz. “We’re all in this together and, together, we’ll all recover from this.”
For more information on Troon’s Moments Matter initiative, click here.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Troon is the world’s largest golf management company providing services at 440-plus locations around the globe, including managing 485-plus 18-hole equivalent golf courses. In addition to golf, Troon specializes in homeowner association management, private residence clubs, estate management and associated hospitality venues. Troon’s award-winning food and beverage division operates and manages more than 400 food and beverage operations located at golf resorts, private clubs, daily fee golf courses and recreational facilities. With properties located in 43 states and 31 countries, Troon’s family of brands includes Troon Golf, Troon Privé, Troon International, Honours Golf, OB Sports, Green Golf Partners, CADDIEMASTER, True Club Solutions, Cliff Drysdale Tennis and RealFood Hospitality, Strategy and Design. There are currently 67 Troon-affiliated properties featuring 87 golf courses on national and international “Top 100” rankings. Troon-affiliated properties include The Club at Hammock Beach in Palm Coast, Florida; Pronghorn in Bend, Oregon; Mauna Lani on the Kohala Coast, Hawai‘i; Bahia Beach Resort & Golf Club in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico; and Brookwater Golf & Country Club in Brisbane, Queensland Australia. For additional news and information, visit www.Troon.com, or connect with Troon on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog, Press Room, or subscribe to Troon Magazine.