TROON LAUNCHES NEW TROON JUNIOR CLUB
National Grow the Game/Player Development Initiative Addresses Affordability and Access for Junior Golfers
Scottsdale, Ariz. (September 18, 2014) – Troon,®
the leader in upscale golf course management, development and marketing is proud to announce the unveiling of the new Troon Junior Club
. This new initiative builds upon the success of the popular Troon Family Golf program by creating a membership-based club that provides even greater access to Troon facilities for junior golfers.
Currently available at 40 Troon facilities in 16 states, Troon Junior Club offers preferred golf rates as well as complimentary or reduced practice fees, fun instructional programs and exclusive junior-centric events.
The cost is just $35 annually and also includes the following benefits valid now through 2015:
- Stylish Troon Junior Club hat/visor
- Exclusive Troon Junior Club bag tag and decal
- Practice facility access at select locations (times may vary by course)
- Special quarterly junior golf clinics
- 20% off summer golf camps at participating facilities
- Exclusive invitations to play in select junior and parent/junior events
- Access to Troon Junior Club social media including Troon Junior Club Instagram account (with parental approval)
- All current Troon Family Golf Benefits:
- Complimentary golf after 3 p.m. when playing with a paying adult
- Complimentary Callaway Rental Clubs all day
- Complimentary lesson with purchase of an adult lesson
Complete program details can be found at www.TroonJuniorClub.com
or on the dedicated Troon Junior Club Instagram account at @TroonJuniorClub
(or search using #TJC).
“The new Troon Junior Club helps address some of the barriers of entry into the game that include affordability and access,” stated Ryan Walls, senior vice president of operations for Troon. “We recognize that we need to do things differently to appeal to younger golfers, like using Instagram as a primary communication channel and offer fun gear that excites participation. Our company, facilities and golf professionals are dedicated to growing the game and getting more kids involved in golf and this is yet another vehicle to help support that effort.”