While The Lake of the Ozarks is a popular destination in the summer months, there are plenty of reasons why The Lodge of Four Seasons is an amazing destination at all times of the year… yes, even during the winter months. Below are just a few of our favorite reasons:
- Heated Indoor/Outdoor Pool: Boasting a unique experience unlike many others, you can swim inside in the warmth and also swim outside even during cooler winter months. “Our pool is unlike any other; you and your family can swim in the warmth indoors, or swim under the glass into a heated pool outdoors…even when it’s 28 degrees and snowing!” stated Kay Samuelson, Director of Sales of The Lodge of Four Seasons.
- Spa Shiki: Enjoy Zen-like serenity at the Japanese-themed Spa Shiki, which offers the ultimate in luxury, pampering and wellness for The Lodge of Four Seasons’ guests. Profiled on NBC’s Today Show, ranked as the No.1 Spa in Missouri and among the top 100 spas in the US, there simply is nothing else like Spa Shiki at the lake. Spa Shiki delivers a calming, luxurious atmosphere where guests can unwind, relax and enjoy a world-class spa experience. Lodge guestroom and Spa Shiki packages are available by calling 888.265.5500 including the Rest, Relax & Rejuvenate Getaway.
- Onsite Movie Theatre: Take in a movie at our onsite Cordoba Theatre; the cinema that is located in the main lodge. Featuring a single large screen theatre experience and seating more than 225. Guests of the resort are admitted free. This time of year take in holiday and seasonal classics… other popular features throughout the year.
- Multiple Restaurant Options: We know your appetite never rests and as such all of our restaurant outlets are open. HK’s Restaurant & Bar, Breezes casual restaurant and our Lobby Bar offer a fabulous variety of dining options that will thrill any palate. Many lake area resorts close restaurants in the off season, but we are proud to maintain our exceptional dining options throughout the winter months for our guests and area residents.
- Speaking of Restaurants…HK’s!: HK’s Restaurant & Bar delivers great Mid-Western hospitality while serving award-winning American cuisine with views of the lake and the serene Japanese Gardens at The Lodge of Four Seasons. Guest favorites include HK’s Signature Onion Rings, Bone-In Rib Eye, Soy Ginger Glazed Salmon, Cajun Beef Pasta, S’mores Skillet and other delectable offerings and decedent desserts. HK’s has private party dining options, including the Escollo Club Room which can seat up to 70 guests and can host group dinners, business meetings, weddings, birthdays, and other intimate celebrations.
- Amazing Holiday Gatherings: Create memories at The Lodge that will last a lifetime… from Breakfast with Santa, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinner, to our popular New Year’s Eve Celebration with both an early and late seating option – each showcasing live music, there is always something fun and exciting going on at The Lodge of Four Seasons!
- Tremendous Value: On top of all of the great reasons above, the winter season offers some of the best room rates to get away to The Lodge. Winter room rates start at just $89 (subject to availability), so go to www.4SeasonsResort.com or call 888-265-5500 to book your winter getaway to The Lodge of Four Seasons today!
Meet in The Lodge Lobby around the crackling warm fire for an experience to remember!
About The Lodge of Four Seasons
The Lodge of Four Seasons was founded in 1964 by Harold Koplar, father of current owner, Susan (Koplar) Brown and is regarded a major destination resort in Missouri and the Midwest. Set on 350 peaceful waterfront acres, The Lodge offers more than 60,000 square feet of meeting space, unique dining experiences, four swimming pools, a full service marina and the nationally recognized Spa Shiki. The Lodge’s golf offerings include The Cove, an 18-hole, par-71 Robert Trent Jones, Sr. design and The Ridge, an 18-hole, par-72 Ken Kavanaugh layout.