Still Thinking About Purchasing A 2011 Troon Card?
Here are some reasons why this year’s Troon Card is the best yet – how can you say no?
– Blog discount! That’s right, use the promo code BLOG when purchasing any Troon Card online and save $25 off the purchase price.
– Early Bird discount. Buy before December 6, 2010 and receive up to $200 off your Troon Card purchase.
Receive Great Card Benefits
– Green fee discounts of up to 50% at 48 participating facilities.
– New benefits that include a Passbook offering cardholders additional savings valued at nearly $1,000.
– The new members-only Troon Players’ Club, available for Arizona or National Troon Card holders. The membership includes a $100 Callaway gift card, 13 two-for-one golf certificates at select Troon Golf courses in Arizona, invitations to exclusive Players’ Club events and competitions, USGA/AGA handicap, and a personal webpage to track individual playing stats.
– The “Best Rate Guarantee” discount has been increased to ensure cardholders always receive the best rate by extending 15% off online rates at participating clubs.
– The “Unlimited Golf” offer that allows cardholders and qualifying guests replay rounds for just $10 per player.
– This year’s Arizona TwoSome and FourSome Cards are accepted at an all-time high of 13 courses, as well as the California/Nevada Cards that are accepted at eight courses. The National Card option extends rate privileges at 46 courses located in 18 states and in Puerto Rico and Mexico.
– Discounts at facilities new to the Troon Card Program that include Sanctuary Golf Course and StoneRidge Golf Course in Arizona; Diablo Grande Golf & Country Club in California; Makai Golf Club at Princeville in Hawaii; Ironhorse Golf Club in Kansas; Pronghorn in Oregon; CostaBaja Golf Club in Mexico; and Bahia Beach Resort & Golf Club in Puerto Rico.
To Learn more about terms and conditions or to purchase a Troon Card online, visit www.TroonCard.com or call 1.888.TROON U.S.