1. The promoter of this Troon-Sandals Emerald Bay Sweepstakes is Troon Golf, LLC a Delaware limited liability company, 15044 North Scottsdale Road, Suite 300, Scottsdale, Arizona 85254 (the “Promoter”).
2. The Troon-Sandals Emerald Bay Sweepstakes is open to anyone aged 18 or over, except as provided below. Entries will be limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries may only be submitted by filling out all sections of the entry form on the sweepstakes page, located at www.troon.com/sweepstakes-sandals-resorts/. No purchase is necessary:
Entries will commence Tuesday, September 2nd, 2019 and end Midnight MST Sunday, November 24th, 2019.
3. Employees and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of the employees of The Promoter and Sandals Emerald Bay prize provider and each of their affiliates are not eligible to take part in the Drawing.
4. The Drawing is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Draw Period and Prizes
5. The Drawing will occur on Monday, November 25th, 2019. by a random prize drawing (the “Drawing”) for the sweepstakes winner.
6. The sweepstakes winner’s prize (the “Prize”) provided by Unique Travel Corp, the worldwide representative for Sandals Resorts to include the following:
The LIV+ VIP Super Spectator Package includes:
Your 5-Star Luxury Included® stay includes:
In addition, Ship Sticks adds complimentary round-trip golf club shipping for two!
7. Entry into the Drawing is made by any person 18 years of age or older who has filled out the entry form on the sweepstakes page.
8. By entering this drawing, those filling out the entry form will be automatically enrolled into Troon Rewards®, and may receive communications from the Promoter and Ship Sticks.
9. There is no cash alternative to the prizes, and the Promoter shall have the right to substitute the prizes being offered with one of equal or greater value.
10. The prize winner (and not the Promoter and not Unique Travel Corp) shall be responsible for the payment of any and all applicable taxes incurred by the prize winner related to the receipt of any prize the prize winner may win in the Drawing.
11. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The prize winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible non-duplicate form entries from the sweepstakes page that are received before Midnight MST Sunday, November 24th, 2019, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
13. The winner’s name will be available on request to the Promoter by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the address provided above.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, online, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the Drawing; or (3) for any event which may cause the Drawing to be disrupted or corrupted. Entrants who tamper with the drawing or its code will be disqualified.
15. By entering into this Drawing, participant agrees to release the Promoter and Unique Travel Corp and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and each of their directors, officers, agents, employees, successors, assigns and insurers from and against any and all liability whatsoever for any claims, costs and expenses (including, without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees), injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the participation in the Drawing, the Drawing or the acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof) of the Prize.
16. The Promoter disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the web site, users, equipment used in the Drawing, or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. The Promoter makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
18. The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing or these terms and conditions prior to the cessation of the Drawing for any reason, including for technical reasons such as computer viruses, bugs, tampering or technical failures.
19. By entering the Drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of the State of Arizona. The Promoter and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of the State of Arizona shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Drawing and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Arizona, provided that for the exclusive benefit of the Promoter, the Promoter shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of an entrant’s residence.
Unique Travel Corp the Sandals Emerald Bay Prize Provider restrictions
20. Sandals Resorts is a Luxury Included® resort destination. Therefore the provided prize will include accommodations (one room), all meals, unlimited premium brand spirits, daily & nightly entertainment, all land and water sports, including daily scuba diving (for certified divers), snorkeling, Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, gratuities, taxes and Sandals transfers to and from the resort designated airport.
21. Telephone calls, Red Lane® Spa treatments and services, specialty dining, tours & excursions, inter-island transportation, SCUBA certification courses, island departure taxes and purchases made at the Sandals Resorts Specialty Shops are not included.
22. Airfare is not provided by Unique Travel, Corp.
23. Prizewinner and guest must be 18 years of age or older.
24. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Should the prizewinner’s schedule not permit for travel during The Bahamas Great Exuma Classic program dates as indicated above, the prize winner can then select to travel to any Sandals Resorts (listed below) within a year from the promotion’s end date November 24, 2019 – November 24, 2020. No extension will be given after the Prize redemption date has expired. If the Prize is not redeemed the Prize will be forfeited.
25. These Sandals Resorts include:
26. Expiration: 11/24/2020.
27. The Prize package will be issued in the form of a prize certificate. Unique Travel Corp is not responsible for lost or stolen certificates.
The LIV+ VIP Super Spectator Package
28. This prize will then be subject to space availability and selected blackout dates. Reservations will not be confirmed until 30 days prior to the selected travel date.
29. Sandals Resorts is a romantic, adults-only destination exclusively for couples.
30. Confirmation of travel dates will only be provided 30 days prior to the departure date.
31. Sandals Resorts reserves the right to relocate any confirmed prizewinner from their resort of choice to an alternate resort within the resort’s chain based upon availability of space for the secured travel dates based upon any circumstances beyond the resort’s control.
32. Any federal, state and/or local taxes applicable to the Prize will be the prizewinner responsibility to pay. Prizewinner will receive from the Promoter an IRS Form 1099 (or similar) in the amount of the Prize. Unique Travel Corp and its affiliates will not provide the 1099 or any similar form.
33. Any difference between the estimated retail value and the actual value of the Sandals Emerald Bay resort travel package will not be awarded.
34. Prize winner and guest are responsible for having valid travel documents including passports. Prize winner is responsible for all travel expenses not included herein, including but not limited to airline baggage fees and any other incidental costs or expenses related to travel.
35. Prize winner and guest will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity and a travel liability release before travel will be booked.
Ship Sticks restrictions
36. Two complimentary round-trip orders valid for ground service level within the Continental United States and Canada.
37. Golf Club shipping through Ship Sticks is not available to the Bahamas.