1.The promoter of this Troon Cheyenne Woods Sweepstakes is Troon Golf, LLC a Delaware limited liability company, 15044 North Scottsdale Road, Suite 300, Scottsdale, Arizona 85254 (the “Promoter”).
2. The Troon Cheyenne Woods Sweepstakes is open to anyone aged 18 or over, except as provided below. Entries will be limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries may only be submitted by filling out all sections of the entry form on the sweepstakes page, located at https://www.troon.com/sweepstakes-woods/. No purchase is necessary:
Entries will commence Wednesday, May 1st, 2019 and end Midnight MST Saturday, August 31st, 2019.
3. Employees and immediate family members of employees of The Promoter, Troon North Golf Club and their affiliates are not eligible to take part in the Drawing.
4. The Drawing is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Draw Period and Prizes
5. The Drawing will occur on Monday, September 2nd, 2019. by a random prize drawing (the “Drawing”) as the sweepstakes winner.
6. The sweepstakes winner’s prize (the “Prize”) to include the following:
7. Entry into the Drawing is made by any person 18 years of age or older who has filled out the entry form on the sweepstakes page.
8. By entering this drawing, those filling out the entry form will be automotacally enrolled into Troon Rewards®, and may receive communications from the Promoter and Ship Sticks.
9. There is no cash alternative to the prizes, and the Promoter shall have the right to substitute the prizes being offered with one of equal or greater value.
10. The prize winners (and not the Promoter) shall be responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes incurred by them related to the receipt of any prize they win in the Drawing.
11. The decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible non-duplicate form entries from the sweepstakes page that are received before Midnight MST Saturday, August 31st, 2019, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
13. The winner’s name will be available on request to the Promoter by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the address provided above.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, online, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the Drawing; or (3) for any event which may cause the Drawing to be disrupted or corrupted. Entrants who tamper with the drawing or its code will be disqualified.
15. By entering into this Drawing, participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Drawing or the Prize.
16. The Promoter disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the web site, users, equipment used in the Drawing, or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. The Promoter makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
18. The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing or these terms and conditions prior to the cessation of the Drawing for any reason, including for technical reasons such as computer viruses, bugs, tampering or technical failures.
19. By entering the Drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of the State of Arizona. The Promoter and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of the State of Arizona shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Drawing and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Arizona, provided that for the exclusive benefit of the Promoter, the Promoter shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of an entrant’s residence.
Troon North Golf Club restrictions
20. Dates are subject to availability
21. Must be 18 years and older to enter. Dates and Tee times are subject to availability and should be requested up to 60 days in advance. Offer cannot be combined with any other specials or promotions. Not valid over golf tournament dates. Offer is non- transferable and unused package features and credits are non-refundable.
22. Expiration: 12/15/2019.
23. Original certificate must be presented upon check in.
24. Troon North is not responsible for lost or stolen certificates.
Four Seasons Scottsdale at Troon North Restrictions
25. Dates are subject to availability.
26. Must be 18 years and older to enter. Offer cannot be combined with any other specials or promotions. Offer is non-transferable and unused package features and credits are non-refundable.
27. Expiration: 12/15/2019.
28. The Four Seasons Resort is not responsible for lost or stolen certificates.
Ship Sticks restrictions
30. Two complimentary round-trip orders valid for ground service level within the Continental United States and Canada.
Cheyenne Woods restrictions
31. Golf round with Cheyenne Woods is subject to Woods’ availability.
32. Expiration: 12/15/2019.