With the approach of fall and cooler weather, a shift in your cocktail selection is as essential as a change in your golf wardrobe. One new flavor direction that can be found in a classic cocktail is a Negroni featuring Tanqueray No. TEN® Gin. With a bolder, more robust flavor profile, this drink is a perfect transition into a new season. Tanqueray No. TEN® Gin is crafted in the small No. Ten still and is stilled with fresh whole citrus, resulting in a brighter taste that adds a level of delicious complexity to colonials. It's a gin like no other, and elevates every cocktail even as the seasons change.
- 1 oz. Tanqueray No. TEN® Gin
- .75 oz. Campari
- .75 oz. Italian Sweet Vermouth
- Orange Peel for Garnish
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain over ice into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with an orange peel.
Please enjoy responsibility.