Troon Executive Card - Terms & Conditions
- Peak: 1st January - 31st May 2017, 1st October - 31st December 2017.
- Off Peak: 1st June - 30th September 2017.
- TEC rates are applicable to cardholder and (1) guest.
- Rates are subject to change at any time / upon notice.
- TEC rates include cart fee and range usage.
- Rates are NOT applicable to Corporate events and group outings.
- Cardholders may book their tee time up to 7 days prior to the intended date of play
- Identification will be required at the time of check in.
- Access to participating International locations: Benefits are limited to preferred rates only at participating locations outside of the Middle East region. See rates section for participating courses and rates offered.
- Troon Executive Card rate not applicable at Royal Golf Club on Friday's prior to 12pm.
- Subscription is on an annual basis, with card expiry 12 months from date of purchase.
- Cardholder, upon registration, agrees to comply with Troon Executive Card terms and conditions.
- All Troon Executive Card sales are final. No refunds or returns will be accepted.
- Card is non-transferable.
- The personal information which Troon Golf collects from you is for the purpose of processing, fulfilling the obligations of Troon Golf in providing services to you and for Troon Golf to market its products and services. By registering for the Troon Golf Executive Card, you consent to Troon Golf collecting and using your information for these purposes. At any time upon request, you may gain access to the information which Troon Golf holds about you in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
*Weekend play is Thursday, Friday and Saturdays at some facilities.