Frequently Asked Questions About Troon Cards
Terms & Conditions
What are the Troon Card terms & conditions?
What benefits do Troon Cards provide?
Booking Tee Times
How far in advance can tee times be reserved?
"2 for 1" Golf Offers
How many greens fees does my "2 for 1" cover?
How and when do I use my "2 for 1" golf offers?
Are there restrictions for the '2 for 1" golf offers?
When can I start using my Troon Card?
How long is my Troon Card valid for?
Can a number have more than one name or a company name on it?
Does the Cardholder need to be present at all times?
Can I let another person use my number?
Troon Cards provide Cardholders and guest(s) with rates that are up to 50% off at participating Troon managed facilities. TwoSome Cardholders can bring up to one guest and FourSome Cardholders may bring up to three guests. Guest(s) are not required.
- Best Rate Guarantee: Troon Card’s Best Rate Guarantee allows Cardholders to book any standard ONLINE RATE and receive 15% off their golf fee at check in. This benefit is in effect even outside the 3 day advance booking window! Not valid on prepaid rounds. A maximum of $5 off is in effect June 1-Sept 30. Cardholder and guests must qualify for online rate. Rate must be for same day and time. Excludes actual Troon Card rate.
- "2 for 1” golf offers: Included with the purchase of any 2020 Troon Card, is a one-time "2 for 1” at the Troon Card rate.
- Birthday Round: Cardholders receive 25% off Troon Card rate on the day of their Birthday. Must provide valid drivers license at check in to redeem. 25% off does not apply to Cardholder guest (s).
- Replay Rates: Cardholders and qualifying guests may enjoy replay rounds from as little as $25 per player. Rounds may be booked at the conclusion of the first round upon course availability.
- 25% off Golf Club Rental Fees for Cardholder at Participating Courses
- 10% off Merchandise at Participating Golf Shops and Participating Golf Course Restaurants
- Complimentary Skills Clinics
- Customized Experience Packages
- Troon Card E-News: Monthly offers exclusively for Troon Cardholders
- Troon Card Text Club – text TROON to 39492 for exclusive offers to Troon Cardholders
- Troon Card Facebook Group
- Book Tee Times anytime – phone or TroonCardTeeTimes.com
Some restrictions apply. Visit TroonCards.com for details.
Reserve tee times by phone or by visiting TroonCardTeeTimes.com, up to 3 days in advance to receive Troon Card rates up to 50% off (i.e. Wednesday for Saturday) OR book any standard ONLINE RATE and receive 15% off your golf fee at check in. Visit terms and conditions for details.
“2 for 1” Golf Offers may be booked based on the Flexible “2 for 1” Calendar. Some restrictions apply.
Log into your account at TroonRewards.com. On the top right of the page there is a link named “Troon Card Offers”. That link will take you to a chart that will show each club you are entitled to your one time "2 for 1”. There is no dedicated "2 for 1" booking portal. You are not required to present a certificate when you check in for your tee time. Simply book your tee time based upon the restrictions outlined in the following calendar Click for Calendar
TwoSome and FourSome cards cover two greens fees for the price of one. If you have a group of two you pay one greens fee. If you have a group of three you pay two greens fees. If you have a group of four you pay three greens fees.
(See Flexible "2 for 1" Calendar >>
). Valid beginning November 1, 2019 through December 31, 2020.
It will take 4 business days to process your Troon Card order. You will receive a welcome email with your Troon Card Number and a general overview.
All 2020 Troon Cards are valid for use starting November 1, 2019, through December 31, 2020.
Card numbers are for individuals only.
The Cardholder must be playing when the card number is being used. A picture ID is required at check-in.
Card numbers are non-transferable.