Troon Rewards Terms & Conditions
Troon Rewards Terms and Conditions
- Participation in Troon Rewards will be at Troon’s sole discretion.
- Participation in Troon Rewards does not constitute a membership of any kind at participating Troon facilities, or otherwise.
- Troon Rewards is for individuals only, and only one (1) Troon Rewards number will be issued to each eligible individual.
- Continued participation in Troon Rewards is subject to the Participant abiding by these "Terms and Conditions."
- Employees / Associates of Troon are not eligible to participate in Troon Rewards.
How to Earn Troon Rewards Points
- Participants will begin accumulating Troon Rewards points, in accordance with the provisions hereof, as of the date that the Participant is approved by Troon to participate in Troon Rewards. Troon Rewards points will not be applied to purchases made prior to such date.
- Participants can earn Troon Rewards points at participating daily-fee facilities for the Participant’s own golf fees and/or total merchandise purchased (pre-tax) in the golf shop. Troon Rewards points may not be earned for purchases of food or beverages.
- Participants can earn Troon Rewards points for instruction and the point allocation (per person) will be as follows:
- Group Clinic – 25 Troon Rewards Points*
- Private Lesson – 50 Troon Rewards Points*
- Troon Academy Schools – 75 Troon Rewards Points (per day)
*Club (Troon) sponsored instructional programs only. Executed by Club or Troon Academy teaching professionals.
- Troon Rewards points may not be earned from member initiation fees, dues, or annual passes.
- Troon Rewards points may not be earned for the purchase of gift cards or any other pre-purchase of golf shop credit.
- To receive Troon Rewards points, Participants must present their Troon Rewards number at the time of check-in. It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to verify that Troon Reward points have been properly credited to their Troon Rewards account.
- If a Participant does not have their Troon Rewards number at the time of purchase, or if the facility is unable to credit Troon Rewards points to the Participant's account for any reason, the Participant should email firstname.lastname@example.org, fax or mail the complete original receipt to the appropriate Troon office below within 30 days of the original purchase date. It will then take up to 14 days for the applicable number of Troon Rewards points to be credited to the Participant's account.
Attn: Troon Rewards
15044 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
Attn: Troon Rewards
PO Box 502618
Loft Building 1-B, Office 405
Dubai Media City, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
- Troon Rewards points are not awarded for the purchase of Troon Cards or in connection with any other product or promotion offered by Troon, unless specifically designated as such in writing by Troon. To verify whether a purchase is subject to Troon Rewards points, Participants may contact the appropriate Troon office.
- Participants may receive credit for purchases made through third parties or in connection with hotel packages, including Troon Golf Vacations (golf and merchandise portions only). Each facility reserves the right to determine the value of the golf portion of such purchases.
- Troon Rewards points will not be awarded for pre-paid online golf reservations made through third parties.
- The maximum number of Troon Rewards points that can be earned by a Participant per day is 1,500.
- The maximum number of Troon Rewards points that can be earned by a Participant per purchase is 1,500.
- Troon Rewards points have no intrinsic cash value and are non-transferable. In the event that a Participant has more than one Troon Rewards account, the Participant may combine their Troon Rewards points from such accounts upon Troon’s prior authorization, at its sole discretion.
- Troon, at its sole discretion, has the right to cancel or reverse any Troon Rewards points: (1) if such points were credited in error, (2) for products not paid for, or (3) for purchase refunds.
- All points will be equal to $1 USD. Currency exchange rates will be updated annually at the sole discretion of Troon. Exchange rates will be provided by the United States Department of the Treasury.
Group Golf Troon Rewards
- Group Golf Leaders can earn Troon Rewards points based on the following requirements:
- One-time spend of $5,000 to $9,999 USD earns the Group Golf Leader 500 Troon Rewards points
- One-time spend of $10,000 to $14,999 USD earns the Group Golf Leader 1,000 Troon Rewards points
- One-time spend of $15,000 USD or more earns the Group Golf Leader 1,500 Troon Rewards points
- Golf groups consist of 12 players or more
- The group's one-time spend can consist of golf fees and merchandise, including rental clubs
- Points are awarded at the time of final group payment
- Golf groups that pay individually are not eligible for Group Golf Troon Rewards, but the group's individual golfers are eligible for Troon Rewards points based on their individual spend
Redeeming Rounds of Golf (formerly "Certificates")
- Participants can use their Troon Rewards points towards one (1) complimentary round of golf based on the redemption table/schedule. Rounds of golf can also be redeemed by using a combination of Troon Rewards points and cash (based on the redemption chart).
(Example: A complimentary round of golf at a "Tier 4" course would require 800 Troon Rewards points or a combination of 400 Troon Rewards points and $40*.)
*VAT will be applied to points and points/cash redemptions in the United Arab Emirates.
- Rounds may be played anytime Monday - Thursday and Friday - Sunday & holidays after 12:00 p.m. at participating Troon Golf daily-fee facilities (please note: In the UAE and Bahrain, rounds may be played anytime Sunday - Thursday and Friday - Saturday & holidays after 12:00 p.m.). When using Troon Rewards points for a complimentary round, tee times can be made up to 3 days in advance, and use of Troon Rewards points must be mentioned at time of booking. VAT will be applied to points and points/cash redemptions in the United Arab Emirates.
- Troon Rewards points do not expire, provided that member has earned or redeemed Troon Rewards points in the last eighteen (18) months.
- Troon Rewards redeemed points may be used based on availability and cannot be used in conjunction with groups (12 players or more), hotel/resort packages or with any other special offers.
- The issuing of Troon Rewards points does not constitute a reservation. Participants are responsible for making all reservations and communicating directly with a facility regarding Troon Rewards points.
- Click here to view full redemption options and locations. (Subject to change at any time)
- Based on the number of Troon Rewards points accumulated within a calendar year, Participants are eligible to receive a discount on purchases for their own rounds of golf and/or merchandise in the golf shop, as follows:
- Accumulation of 2,000 points within a calendar year (Silver Level) entitles a Participant to a 10% discount.
- Accumulation of 4,000 points within a calendar year (Gold Level) entitles a Participant to a 15% discount.
- Accumulation of 8,000 points within a calendar year (Platinum Level) entitles a Participant to a 20% discount.
- Once a Participant has achieved the next higher status level, the Participant will automatically begin receiving the applicable discount on their very next purchase. The Participant shall retain the higher status level for the remainder of the calendar year in which it is achieved thru the end of the following calendar year.
- Status level discounts can be applied to the Troon Rewards member's personal green fees and/or merchandise only.
- It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to make sure the appropriate discount is given at the time of purchase. Discounts, refunds or credits will not be issued except at the time of purchase.
- Troon Rewards discounts may not be combined with any other discounts, group outings, member fees (initiation, dues, golf fees, etc.), or special offers for products or services offered by Troon. Discounts can be applied to Troon Card rates. Discounts are not valid with Troon Card "2 for 1" offers. Discounts will only be given at the time of purchase (whether by cash or credit). Purchases made through third parties will not be subject to a discount.
- All Participants in Troon Rewards hereby indemnify and hold harmless Troon (its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents) for, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, losses, damage, liabilities or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) that Troon may suffer arising out of, caused by or in connection with such Participant's participation.
- Troon, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue Troon Rewards, or any facility’s participation in Troon Rewards, without prior notice.
- Troon, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to publish Participant winners’ names and any other information regarding any contest associated with Troon Rewards.
- Troon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any rewards and/or terminate an individual’s participation in Troon Rewards at any time for any act of deception, forgery, other abuses of Troon Rewards, if a purchase is not in the spirit of Troon Rewards, or for any other reason.
- Troon, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to change or amend Troon Rewards' terms and/or conditions, rewards, or special offers at any time. Any notification of such changes will be communicated to Participants via general broadcast in the media, by notice, through the website or by mail (at your request).