1.The Promoter of this Golf with Cheyenne Woods on WM Phoenix Open Week Sweepstakes is Troon Golf, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, 15044 North Scottsdale Road, Suite 300, Scottsdale, Arizona 85254 (the “Promoter”).
2. The Golf with Cheyenne Woods on WM Phoenix Open Week Sweepstakes is open to anyone aged 18 or over, except as provided below. Entries will be limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries may only be submitted by filling out all sections of the entry form on the sweepstakes page, located at https://www.troon.com/sweepstakes-complete-cheyenne-woods-phoenix-open-week-foursome/. No purchase is necessary:
Entries will commence Friday, January 21st, 2022 and end Midnight PST on Sunday, January 30th, 2022.
3. Employees and immediate family members of employees of The Promoter, Eagle Mountain Golf Club and their affiliates are not eligible to take part in the Drawing.
4. The Drawing is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Draw Period and Prizes
5. The Drawing will occur on Monday, January 31st, 2022 by a random prize drawing (the “Drawing”) as the sweepstakes winner.
6. The sweepstakes winner’s prize (the “Prize”) to include the following:
7. Entry into the Drawing is made by any person 18 years of age or older who has filled out the entry form on the sweepstakes page.
8. By entering this drawing, those filling out the entry form will be automatically enrolled into Troon Rewards®.
9. There is no cash alternative to the prizes, and the Promoter shall have the right to substitute the prizes being offered with one of equal or greater value.
10. The prize winners (and not the Promoter) shall be responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes incurred by them related to the receipt of any prize they win in the Drawing.
11. The decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible non-duplicate form entries from the sweepstakes page that are received before Midnight PST Sunday, January 30th, 2022, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
13. The winner’s name will be available on request to the Promoter by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the address provided above.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, online, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the Drawing; or (3) for any event which may cause the Drawing to be disrupted or corrupted. Entrants who tamper with the drawing or its code will be disqualified.
15. By entering into this Drawing, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Drawing or the Prize.
16. The Promoter disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the website, users, equipment used in the Drawing, or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. The Promoter makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
18. The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing or these terms and conditions prior to the cessation of the Drawing for any reason, including for technical reasons such as computer viruses, bugs, tampering or technical failures.
19. By entering the Drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of the State of Arizona. The Promoter and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of the State of Arizona shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Drawing and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Arizona, provided that for the exclusive benefit of the Promoter, the Promoter shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of an entrant’s residence.
Eagle Mountain Golf Club restrictions
20. Dates are subject to availability
21. One (1) Palmer Suite Guestroom, double occupancy, for a Two (2) night stay at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa must be redeemed on or before January 31, 2022.
22. Reservations must be booked directly with the hotel Marketing Department, is subject to availability and excludes weekends and holidays.
23. Two (2) Rounds of Golf subject to availability and must be booked in advance with the hotel Marketing Department, and must be redeemed on or before January 31, 2022, excludes holidays and weekends.
24. All prize aspects valid only at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa and at no other hotel.
25. All fees, costs, taxes, meals, travel and any other expenses not specified herein are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Prize winner.
26. Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions stated on the certificates or accompanying the certificate at the time of Prize award; such terms may affect their use and/or may include expiration dates.
27. Winner is exclusively responsible for complying with such terms and conditions.