Since its founding in 1922, Tumble Brook Country Club has grown in three distinct phases. The first 9-holes, designed by legendary golf course architect Willie Park Jr., opened in 1924. In 1949, 9 Orrin Smith-designed holes were added. And, in the fall of 1970 the third 9-holes, designed by George Fazio, opened for play. In 2005, work was completed on a 27-hole course renovation directed by Mark McCumber and Associates.
Members and their guests enjoy a wide range of recreational and social activities at the club’s well-equipped facilities. Family-friendly amenities include five Har-Tru tennis courts, two paddle tennis courts, a 25-yard heated pool, kiddie pool and play area. The golf practice facilities include a practice putting green, bunker area and a chipping green.