<< Back to True Club Solutions
Regardless of the size of the golf course redesign or reconstruction project, it can be a daunting and complex task to coordinate all the associated vendors, agencies, procedures and timelines involved. With the TCS in-house golf course development team, our clients have a proven industry professional managing each component of the project. We hold vendors accountable, understand well what permits and licenses need to be attained, and we have on-the-ground expertise to ensure that the elements of construction are happening according to schedule and to the agreed upon specifications. A proactive coordination of all these functions is critical so that timelines are met according to schedule.
Additionally, engaging with TCS for construction projects allows our clients the option of buying their capital equipment through Troon’s national procurement program. Many times the savings attained through these purchases save more than the cost of our services.
- Offered on an Extended Service Basis only (6-month minimum)
- Access to National Procurement Program (1-year minimum)
All TCS pricing based on customized project scope.
Golf Course Construction
- On Owner’s behalf, work with architect to ensure design operational viability throughout golf course construction.
- In conjunction with the overall project construction manager, golf course architect, clubhouse architect, and the various golf course and clubhouse contractors, assist in the preparation of detailed construction schedules and budgets on all project elements.
- Oversee construction process to ensure all is work is performed according to agreed upon specifications.
- Review all materials tests provided by the contractors for all proposed materials, and provide recommendations on viability.
- Assist the irrigation designer to develop a design that maximizes irrigation efficiency within the irrigation budget.
- In conjunction with the overall project construction manager, golf course architect, clubhouse architect, and the various golf course contractors, assist in the preparation of detailed grow-in schedules, budgets, and equipment purchases on all project elements.